Thursday, September 19, 2013

we love slide ranch


Our 6th - ! and last :( - visit to Slide Ranch with Hummingbird.  I just love it here.  This year, Alma-Lu chose (all by herself) the name Honeysuckle as her ranch name.  Oosh, the cuteness.  An amazing day with little friends; milking the goat whose name I forgot, but whose baby, Song, I fell in love with and wanted to take home with me to our 2 bedroom apartment; walking through the garden, tasting, touching and smelling the plants; hanging out with the chickens and passing the little black one back and forth and back and forth; and finally picnicking on a cliff above the Pacific.  It was perfect.  I can't even complain about the fog because it made for a beautiful, dream-like drive there, and made the sight of the ocean, when we finally arrived, all the more breathtaking.  



No comments:

Post a Comment