Friday evening, the girls and I headed downtown to meet Papa Peter getting off of work. We got off the bus on Market, right across the street from a really great latin band playing on the sidewalk. There was dancing in the street. Then Pete met us and we joined up with Critical Mass which was so so fun and wild. The scale of it was pretty incredible; thousands and thousands and thousands of bike riders. The girls loved it. It was great to be a part of it. Lucia, in particular, loves the attention we get when riding our family bike. Me? I'm the one on the back of the bike posting instagrams on my iPhone. :)
p.s. The lady with her dog was next to us, watching the band. I just loved how fancy she was and how she and her dog look alike somehow. She backs up my theory about people looking like their dogs and visa versa. That's what scares me about Pete wanting to get a bulldog. You know what I'm saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment